Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hikmah

Well.. it has been a long time since I wrote in here! Yeah I know.. I got only myself to blame.. and again.. the same excuse : TIME!!

A dear friend of mine actually reminded me abt the existence of this blog yesterday and therefore, I am obligated to at least write somethg in here this morning as my last entry was in what?? February?? Gosh.. how time really flies...

Anyway, good things have happened these few months.. (this is because I refuse to remember the bad ones.. ;)) ). Hehehe.. Anyway, yesterday, despite the fact that someone else's boss gave me an assignment (and I couldn't say no because he's the CEO!!), was kinda good news in overall.. My previous boss is named as the BIG BIG boss at the ministry level!! P.Radin becomes the new KP JPT di KPT!!! Cool..

I just wonder what would happen to MIROS.. And for the first time.. I saw the hikmah me not moving there with him to MIROS early last year.. (but then if I did, it's only 1/2 year before my term finishes in MIROS and I can always come back to UPM..)... eventhough i've been told numerous times '..ada hikmahnya tu..' and what other people saw mostly is when I got promoted.. ontahlah... I guess what i want is a bit different from what others want kot...huhuhuhu..

I congratulate him for the new appointment yesterday.. he replied get ready as I will get his smses from now on.. hahaha it was funny because when he left, I smsed him that I'm gonna miss his smses.. Just cant believed that he remembered hahaha.. Anyway, hehehe another chance to do professional attachment in KPT!! Yippieeeee!!!!!

I guess setiap apa yang berlaku memang ada hikmahnya.. Dan jika kita fokus terlalu lama pd kekecewaan kita tu.. sampai bila2 pun kita tak nampak hikmah di depan mata.. jadi kenalah redha dengan apa yang Allah dah tulis untuk kita dan move on... Juga sentiasa berfikir yang watever happens, it happens for the best.. may be not for us...but we can always be happy for others... betul tak Mie?? hehehe

As for now.. I am happy with how things are.. a lot more to ask Allah but I am contented with what He has given me.. Alhamdulillah...

Oklah.. again, I am pledging to write as often as I could.. but only TIME will tell hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home